Saturday, November 14, 2009

There's always a tomorrow.....

wow...!!!...congratulations everybody....i am certain about something in my life atleast...that i am not going to pass my third semester exams.....the sequence of the events after lunch will make my stance clearer...i had my lunch...then i spent the whole afternoon finishing up my already read ludlum novel...."The Apocalypse Watch"....my hatred for nazis and thier scuzball 'fuhrer' increased ten-fold....to the point that i considered supporting the german football team...however,...i did manage not to make this whimsical decision...anyway,...then i sat with "analysis of signal waveforms "..in cicuit theory...ended up calling a pal at college as i was stuck in no time..."Fourier Series"...compounded my grief...it looked nothing short of zero-level maximum classified encrypted code to me....texted a good friend of mine regarding the same trash.....she hasn't replied since....i pity her.....she has been doing her best to get me out of the mess jaundice has put me into.....but i guess she will give up soon....haha......


there are so many things i try to do but i can't.....like since jaundice befriended me,everytime i connect to the internet i make it a point that i won't visit orkut...but all attempts have been futile till now....i had aritra online and he said he would come over.....this good news needed some celebration...so i closed my books and google'd some famous goalkeeping tips...and also read Michael Gray's blog....aritra came....and i showed him a video that gave a terrific assesment of the dissapearance of Flight 19...in 1945...(....one of the notable Bermuda Triangle incidents....).....we discussed life....then he left for a resturant...i could not have been happier.......and now i am wondering if i remember anything i studied in the morn......a little bit,yes........tomorrow i'll study,promise...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment