Tuesday, October 9, 2012

An embodiment of shamelessness.


Of all the examinations I have appeared in my life, CAT 2012 would be unique. Most of the exams I have appeared in, the primary objective has been to give my best. To score maximum marks so that it somehow augurs well for my career. However CAT 2013, which is six days away would be one of it's kind. My primary objective for this exam would be to avert disaster to prevent a social backlash.( No, I haven't been reading about Jason Bourne recently.I totally mean the meaning it means. ) Now, if I manage that, I will have enough confidence to think about preparing seriously for next year.

Yes, GATE 2011 and 2012 were quite similar, with a small yet significant difference. I was in college then, so I was too proud to even consider a social backlash, which indirectly did affect my attempts of disaster prevention. I don't deserve anything, you Allmighty. The funny part is, a part of me does not regret it. With time. With time. An embodiment of shamelessness.

2 comments:

  1. Ahahaha, Amen. Tomorrow, I'll be cracking similar jokes, in some random place in Sriperumbudur. Some sweaty Tamilians and disgusting bus/local train journey will somehow be integrated into the overall experience. Chheee

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely. by the half way mark, you'll be thinking beyond exams...haha..

    ReplyDelete